Earth Friendly Paper & Wood USB Drives
These eco friendly USBs are the best way to store information while also reducing your carbon footprint. They are available in various capacities, printed or heat stamp. Enquire today for a FREE quote and virtual sample.
- HDP Recycled Swivel5 Days
- USB Wood Slide 25 Days
- USB Contempo Drive5 Days
- USB HDP Round Key5 Days
- USB Wood Key Drive5 Days
- HDP House Key Drive5 Days
- USB Wooden Key Round5 Days
- USB Wood Swivel5 Days
- USB Wood Swivel 25 Days
- HDP USB Full Swivel5 Days
- Maple 8GB Flash Drive7-10 Days
- HDP Mini USB Card5 Days
- USB Corked Jar Drive5 Days
- Eco Paper USB Drives5 Days
- HDP USB Discus5 Days
- USB Eco Cube 35 Days
- Wood USB Dice Drive5 Days
- USB HDP Key5 Days
Businesses in Australia are looking for cost-effective, unique ways to advertise and wooden USB drives are a great and eco-friendly option. These flash drives come in a variety of styles, shapes, sizes, and storage capacities, which makes them ideally suited to a variety of industries. Before placing an order, business owners should consider the factors listed below.
Product quality is a primary concern when choosing customised USB drives for corporate promotions. The market is full of suppliers whose products aren’t of high quality, and some USB drives aren’t even fit for the storage of data. Distributing low-quality promotional items will create a poor customer experience that hurts the company’s image. To ensure high quality, consider these criteria when assessing a supplier in Sydney.
- Memory chip quality: USB memory chips are available in different grades, read/write speeds, and data retention abilities. For the highest quality, verify that the supplier only uses new, top-grade chips from established suppliers.
- Metal keyring attachments: Wooden USB drives with metal loops are preferred by those who carry their drives on keyrings. By comparison, plastic loops are likely to break.
- Cap fit: Many lower-quality models have poor-fitting caps, which can be very frustrating.
If a company is planning a last-minute promotional effort, it’s important to choose a supplier with its own manufacturing facility. Other suppliers use third-party manufacturers, which puts order fulfilment times out of their hands. While circumstances vary according to a customer’s requirements, when a supplier has its own facilities, it can typically complete and deliver an order within seven days or less.
Eco USBs are available in a range of storage capacities, from 512MB to 64GB and more. To determine storage needs, consider that the average music file is four to eight megabytes. Business owners should consider the files they plan to preload, as well as the amount of space to be allocated for the recipient’s personal use.
Data Solutions and Services
Most suppliers can provide data preloading, USB auto-run, volume labelling, and file lock services, as follows.
- Data preloading: Having marketing content pre-loaded onto wooden USB drives is a powerful promotional benefit. Pre-load presentations, catalogues, PDF files, videos, and software.
- USB auto-run: This feature allows pre-loaded data to automatically launch when the recipient plugs the flash drive into a device.
- File lock: If a company wants to prevent the accidental deletion of its data, file lock is a useful feature to have.
Depending on the industry or the reason for the promotion, customers may need additional data solutions and services. Call today for more information or to place an order for custom branded wooden USBs.
USB drive accessories can add a bit of extra excitement to a promotion. They include lanyards, boxes, keychains, and much more. By considering the factors listed in the sections above, customers will have enough info to choose a supplier that meets their needs and expectations. For more information on wooden USB drives or to place an order for any of our eco USBs, call us today.