Custom Promotional Desk Items & Office Accessories
One of the most cost-effective ways to ensure that your company’s name is the first that springs to the mind of current and potential customers whenever they are in need of your products or services is by regularly presenting buyers and other business representatives with promotional desk items emblazoned with your corporate logo.
Watching the winding water bubbles makes our Spiral Bubble Timer a bla...
The Computer Brush and Letter Opener features an easy-action pullout b...
Intriguing, mesmerizing and fun! Every time you flip the frame a sooth...
Star Memo Clip & Magnetic memo clip holder, these can be very handy to...
This magnetic house memo clip holder keeps all your files nice and nea...
Heavy-duty spring-loaded hinge. Magnetic back. Rubberized grip.
Our clipper style memo holder is the perfect way to hang a memo or to ...
Includes 35mm x 46mm yellow sticky memo pad with 40 pages, sticky flag...
Keeping You Top of Mind
These items, when scattered out across the workspaces of your current and potential customers, allow them to get accustomed with your name, logo, and branding colours (assuming you include these), potentially before they ever even do business with you. This makes you stay at the top of their minds on a regular basis, as their eyes will continually be glancing across your company name and logo whether they realise it or not.
In order to get to this stage you’re going to have to, of course, invest in a number of different products that you believe are fun and unique enough to find themselves sitting pride of place across the desks of everybody across Australia, from corporate leaders to individuals working their first job.
Enormous Product Range
Your customers, both current and potential, love receiving free product items they can use around their office; but they must be unique and interesting to them, otherwise they’ll pass like a ship in the night. Here at Dynamic Gift we have an enormous range of products perfect for this exact purpose, including:
- Mouse Pads: In order for you to actually get your customers to use your branded mouse pads, create a nice, pleasing design, keeping your personal branding to a minimum.
- Piggy Banks: Piggy banks are fun, with even the most serious of corporate leaders being more than happy to place one in their workspace beside their computer, especially if you keep the branding subtle.
- Clocks: Nobody ever says no to a free clock, especially if it has a ‘trinket’ vibe to it.
- Fridge Magnets: Overly-corporate fridge magnets will never end up on your customers’ fridges, but fun magnets aways stand a good chance of being noticed.
- Notepads: Custom, branded notepads are a great way of allowing your customers to see your name and contact details every time they flip a page.
- Sticker Notes: These sticker notepads are so popular you can brand them to the moon and back and, so long as you keep enough space remaining for your customers to write their notes, they’ll still be very happy to use them.
For a novel gift that promotes your organisation and helps customers to keep their desk tidy, how about purchasing a quantity of mini wheelie bins, in a colour of your choice printed with your company name and contact details across them?
Cheaper options, such as custom erasers and corporate notepads, are ideal promotional office items when cost is of significant importance — something which is often the case when you’re ordering in much larger quantities than you usually would.
With fast turnaround times, as well as a free design and artwork service, there really is no need to look anywhere else for all of your promotional merchandise, as many of our thousands of corporate customers can attest to.