Ethical trading policy
Respecting human rights and trading ethically are fundamental to the way we work.
This isn't just within our owned and operated businesses, but also with the companies and businesses we interact with.
We run our organisation with the following key fundamentals in mind:
- Core labour rights and dignity at work.
- Health and safety in the workplace.
- Fair remuneration.
- Diversity and respect for differences.
- Opportunity for development.
Our HRET policy has been developed to incorporate the highest international standards. These include the International Labour Organisation conventions and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Cultural and legal best practice.
We have also taken into account cultural and legal best practice from our local markets.
Our HRET Policy
Dynamic Gift aims to act in a socially responsible manner at all times by:
- Respecting the economic, social, cultural, political and civil rights of those involved in our operations.
- Complying with all local human rights legislation.
- Implementing programmes across our world-wide operations and with our supply chain partners.
Core labour rights and dignity at work
- Preclude the use of forced labour.
- Respect the rights of employees to join legally recognised labour unions.
- Ensure children are employed only under circumstances which protect them from physical risk and do not disrupt their education.
- Not tolerate any form of harassment in the workplace
Health and safety in the workplace
- Create a healthy and safe work environment for each employee.
- Ensure that working hours and remuneration are reasonable and comparable to those offered by similar companies.
Diversity and respect for differences
- Manage diversity to promote and capitalise on cultural and individual differences to create competitive advantage through new perspectives and local market sensitivity.
Opportunity for development
- Recognise the value that employees create and reward them with opportunities for personal and career development.
- Provide employees with equal opportunities regardless of their gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion or national origin.