Dynamic Gift - FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Kind Of Promotional Products Can You Source?
Almost anything! From small goods such as keychains to large bulky items like toy cars. If you have an idea, but not sure how to source it, just contact us and we can advise you and help you find the right solution that can achieve your objectives.
2. What Quantity Can I Order? Is There A Minimum?
As we provide low-cost sourcing solutions, the total value of the products you are looking to source plays an important role. The higher the value of the goods, the higher the savings for you. As a rule of thumb, many companies require your budget be more than AU$20,000 otherwise it is not cost-effective to them. However at Dynamic Gift we understand that you may not want ten million keyrings at a time so we offer minimum quantities as low as 250 on most items.
3. What Makes Your Prices Are Low?
Our prices are lower than anyone in Australia on most of our items because we manufacturer bulk quantities directly from our own factory. Effectively cutting out the middlemen usually associated with importing items into Australia.
4. How Does Your Service Work?
There are various stages in which we work with our clients. The process starts with your initial enquiry. We obtain as much information as possible for your requirements. We then provide you with a sample of the item (sample charges may apply). Upon approval of the sample, we raise a purchase invoice and ask for 50% deposit before placing the order with the manufacturer. We carry out quality control, and, depending on your needs, inspect products prior to acceptance and delivery. We manage the custom clearance and transportation to your location within Australia. That's everything from start to finish.
5. Why Should We Use You For Sourcing Our Products?
We have a robust process in place to source your products from the best factories that will give the highest value for your money. In addition you will realise many other benefits:
- You will save TIME and MONEY. We manage EVERYTHING for you.
- We own our very own factory, enabling us to easily beat any other company on price.
- If we can't make it ourselves we source the best product at the lowest price and pass the savings on to you.
- We manage the whole DELIVERY process and LOGISTICS, and deliver to your specified address.
- We get the BEST FREIGHT RATES for your shipment.
- We manage QUALITY CONTROL including factory visits and audits.
6. Can You Also Provide Design Services For Our Product Requirements?
Yes, we can also assist you with your design needs related to your promotional products sourcing requirements. We have a design team that can provide you with design options, whether it is product-related or packaging related. The charges are completely free as part of the whole project, or it can be a separate component of the project.
7. What Are The Different Delivery Methods You Offer?
Our delivery method is dictated by your project needs. It will primarily depend upon the quantity you require and how quickly you require the goods to be delivered. Usually, the most cost-effective mode of transportation is Sea Freight for large quantities. While sea freight can take longer (around 25 days) it provides the most cost-effective medium for bringing in large quantities in containers. Sometimes it may be more effective to bring in goods by air-freight where the quantities and weight are both small. Using air-freight we can usually deliver goods within 5 days to a week.
8. Who Manages Customs Requirements And Clearance?
We manage all import requirements and clearance on your behalf within Australia. We liaise with the Australian customs authorities and prepare appropriate documentation for customs clearance and pay any taxes that are charged on the goods in Australia. Our quote to you would have already included these charges.
9. What Are Your Payment Terms?
For any new project, we require 50% deposit before proceeding with manufacturing and balance is due when the goods are ready to be shipped. Our quotes are exclusive of GST and this is added to the quote as a claimable item. We accept payment via Telegraphic Transfer or through Bank Transfer. We also accept VISA and MASTERCARD over the telephone.
10. How Can I Get More Information?
The best way is to contact us by phone, e-mail or by completing the enquiry form.
You can send your enquiries by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call us on 02 6555 4001