Indoor Event Displays, Expo Displays & Printed Partitions
At trade shows and events it is very important to attract the attention of the prospective customer. However, at these places, space is at a premium and you need to utilize the available space to highlight the product or service that you offer. And the best way to utilize the limited space to get your point across is to use event displays. Exhibitions and trade shows are more about letting people know about a product or service and an event display should be such that it gets the viewer to stop and enquire about the service or product on display. Once the person stops and starts asking questions, the work of the event display is over and it is upon the salesperson to take it forward to the logical conclusion.
No obligation, no strings attached. Delivered to your inbox in minutes.
In today's always-connected world, it can be hard for a company to make itself stand out amongst its competitors. Social media and modern technology have had significant effects on marketing, but custom branded trade show displays are still an important promotional tool. The team at Dynamic Gift knows the advantages that come with a well-crafted trade show display, which include those listed below.
The Benefits of Customised Trade Show Displays
• Being able to engage with the company's target audience. A trade show provides a great opportunity to meet customers face-to-face. Those who choose to go to trade shows are already looking for similar products and services. With a well-designed display, it's easier to draw those customers in and let them know what the company is all about.
• Building a brand. A trade show display in Sydney gives companies a significant brand-building opportunity. Proper presentation not only brings new distributors and more sales, but it helps new companies stand out as strong players in the field. Branding is crucial to a company's success and for helping owners position their businesses within a particular niche. The right trade show displays will show that a company should be taken seriously as a provider of services and goods.
• Creating a long-lasting impression. Finally, a properly designed trade show booth or display can help a Melbourne business stay in clients' minds long after the show has concluded. Well-rounded booths with contests, eye-catching displays, and popular promotional items will grab and keep customers' attention.
Business owners can continue engaging with customers after the show is over by asking attendees to connect with them on social media. In many cases, the face-to-face engagement brought about by a trade show display can lead to online engagement and future sales.
Helping Companies Meet Their Budgets
Many exhibitors in Brisbane want to achieve a certain aesthetic with their expo displays, but they're working within a predetermined budget as well. Customised trade show exhibits offer great flexibility in meeting budgetary constraints. For instance, if shipping costs are a concern, Dynamic Gift can create customised trade show exhibits that use lightweight materials. With our design flexibility, clients can stretch their trade show budgets even further.
Display and Design Tips for Trade Show Booths
With all these benefits, it may be hard to decide how to design a trade show display. While companies should stay true to their brand image, there are simple guidelines to follow when designing expo displays.
- Choose a simplified colour scheme that draws visitors in and keeps their attention on the brand message.
- Use bespoke trade show furnishings rather than those from the office or the home.
- Ensure that the booth is well-lit with softened white lighting.
Quality Display Materials and Fixtures in Australia
At Dynamic Gift, we have all the trade show display materials customers need. When companies need display fixtures, signage, and other materials, our team of professionals is here to help. Call today to discuss your exhibition needs and budget.